Anxiety is ANNOYING. It's the irritating mosquito that buzzes around your head at night as you're trying to sleep.
Anxiety is fed by cognitive distortions. I can help you identify these distortions and teach you how to reframe them. Bottom line, you don't have to give power to your thoughts. Thoughts are just thoughts. You can't control when they enter your mind but you DO have control over what you do with them.
Some examples of anxiety related struggles are
- being a people pleaser and always saying yes
- financial related issues
- self esteem and self confidence issues
- ahh- my favorite- perfectionism
- distorted view of self aka body image
- stress at your job
- relationship difficulties
- influence from social media
AND MANY MORE!!
Don't suffer alone! I can help! Sometimes medications are necessary but a lot of times, therapy can be enough. I can give you tools to help you manage your anxiety symptoms and live a healthy and happier life. REACH OUT and let's talk!